I was reading The Rich Life (on a budget) and I thought this was a great topic about "10 Things Worth The Splurge". So, I thought I would also put a little contest together. You can enter below through Rafflecopter. I hope it works! There is the choice to get up to three entries, one for posting in the comments, and two for posting "10 Things Worth The VINTAGE Splurge" on your blog and referencing back to the contest.
Here are my "10 Vintage Things Worth The VINTAGE Splurge."
1. Adrienne talks about a fantastic coat. I'd have to agree with her and say a good quality coat is worth the splurge. Lilli Ann coats are beautiful, stylish, and well made.
2. A Fashionable Black Dress. (More on this in a future post)
3. Eisenberg Jewelry
4. A Glorious Piece of Deco Jewelry (still hunting the right piece)
5. A New Look Dress (of course it doesn't have to be a Dior)
6. A Well-Tailored Vintage Suit
7. A Dramatic Hat (had to show two). I know I've been showing this hat a lot lately but that is only because it's my favorite.
8. The Right Vintage Designer Dress
I just had to use this opportunity at a sneak peak of a dress that I picked up. Doesn't it just speak vintage 40's glamour? It's an Eisenberg Original. Can I say how much I adore this designer and dress? When I tried this dress on, I felt transported. This is a total "film noir" type of dress. I can't even describe how much I love this dress.
9. An Authentic Pearl Necklace
10. A Vintage Photo Shoot
I'd like to add one honorary subject....vintage fashion magazines. These are certainly worth the splurge.
So, this leads me to the question "What are your 10 vintage worth the splurge items?"
And what is the giveaway you've all been waiting for?
1. Schiaparelli Shocking Perfume...as it was, completely vintage and unopened. Now you can smell like one of these 50's glamour queens.
2. The earring sets are all clip on. You get three pairs, one with a matching necklace. One pair is Judy Lee "Moon Glow". If this means anything?
3. Lastly, pearl beaded matching gloves with a beaded black bag! I do think you might need to switch out the gloves at a later date and maybe use the cuff on a new pair of black gloves. This is what I was thinking of doing when I got this set but then I thought why not give it away to a new owner who will also get more use out of it.
4. A surprise I'll add later in the giveaway.
Now, what must you do?
1. First put a comment below mentioning some of your items worth splurging on.
2. If you'd like two additional entries, create your own blog post listing ten vintage items worth the splurge AND reference back to this blog giveaway. Also, please add this to the comments so I know you did this.
I will ship internationally, so all can enter. In order to win, YOU must contact me within three days of the winning announcement. Winner will be announced next Wednesday.
I am trying Rafflecopter for the first time so I sure hope it all works out!
a Rafflecopter giveaway